GAS R404A 10,9 Kg IN RECHARGEABLE CYLINDER
THE RECHARGEABLE CYLINDER IS INCLUDED IN PRICE AND REMAINS IN YOUR PROPERTY
Its main application is new plants for medium and low refrigeration temperatures. The theoretical cooling capacity is 5% lower than the R-502 at evaporation temperatures equal to -40ºC. The coefficient of performance (COP) is between about 5 and 8% less than with R-502. If overheating increases, the R-404A COP may be higher than that of R-502. In the case of the retrofits of R-502 and its HCFC substitutes (R-408A, DI-44), it is necessary to eliminate 95% of original mineral oil or alkylbenzene, replacing it with an oil based on polyol esters, change the dryer filter, expansion valve, rubber O-rings with plastic ones and in some cases oversize the condenser. If it is used as an R-22 retrofit, it will also be necessary to replace the safety valves and other calibrated elements according to the R-22 pressures.
· average temperatures
· low temperatures
· New installations
· Does not damage the ozone layer, ODP = 0.
· Only compatible with POE type synthetic oils.
· It is possible to fill the devices in the event of leaks.
· Discharge temperatures lower than those of R-22, which prolongs the useful life of the compressor.
· Cooling capacity and energy efficiency slightly lower than those of R-502.
· Superior cooling capacity and energy efficiency similar to that of R-22.
· Global warming potential (GWP) = 3922
· Boiling point at 1.013 bar (ºC): -46.45
· Glide (temperature fluctuation) (ºC): 0.7
· Saturated vapor density at 25ºC (kg / m3): 63.28
· UN number: 3337
· Safety classification: A1. Low toxicity and non-flammable.
· Always load in liquid phase